As our Senior Data and Analytics Architect you will Interpret and deliver impactful plans that specify strategy and improve data integration, data quality and data delivery in support of business initiatives and roadmaps to achieve results.
In this role you will be tasked with understanding our clients’ business goals and help design an optimal solution for the client. This design should capitalize on technology insights to improve the value of analytical data, improve effectiveness of information stewardship, and streamline the flow of data in the organization. After gaining in-depth understanding of the client’s business challenges, our architects apply experience-based insight and use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to identify the best solutions. A Senior Data & Analytics Architect is also viewed as a local thought leader in the data space.
- Design and implement Azure based analytics solutions
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using relational, data lake and/or Microsoft Synapse
- Understand complex business requirements and translate into technical specifications
- Use highest level of subject matter expertise to provide decisions on architecture, data modeling, data sourcing, and data quality
- Document specifications for BI solutions, platform architecture, and other artifacts; write detailed designs, clearly convey intent and ideas to the developers, negotiate technical solutions across teams when needed
- Working in a distributed environment with teams around the world
Why is this a great job opportunity?
We have many interesting customers - and our customers are both national and international. We want customers for life and we always strive to be up to date with the newest market trends and Microsoft technologies to ensure that we can match our customers’ business development requirements with technological capabilities. This means exciting assignments for you.
Also, the variety of different tasks is fun. We work on a strategically but also very tactical and operationally level as the preferred trusted digital advisor for our customers.
- 4 or more years of related software experience
- Proven ability in architecting, designing, developing and delivering high-performance and scalable data solutions using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Experience architecting solutions of various scales on the cloud
- Complete software life cycle experience, including deployment to production; clear passion for software engineering, design and performance
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
What do we offer?
An exciting position in a company having team spirit, professionalism, and highly skilled people.
- Flexibility with respect for your private life.
- Local and global teams for knowledge sharing, where we do also have room for a great sense of humor.
- A company with a clear strategy, stable growth, and a substantial financial position.
Columbus is an IT consulting company with more than 2,000 employees around the world. We guide customers in their digital transformation so that their companies can continue to be successful for a long time to come.
With our three-year strategy ‘Focus23’ we aim to be the preferred digital trusted advisor so that we can unleash our full potential, locally and globally. We want customer centricity, larger customers, and a true global operating model. We focus even more now on delighting our customers, empowering our people and including sustainability in everything we do.
And we have a solid starting point! – For the past years we have established a strong market- and financial position, offered end-to-end digital solutions and improved our customer loyalty.